abdallhe_the.tenth.tiger
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

abdallhe_the.tenth.tiger

منتدى للشباب والبنات طلبه الجامعات

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

الحب والرسايل Love Messages

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 249
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/02/2008
العمر : 37

الحب والرسايل    Love Messages Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: الحب والرسايل Love Messages   الحب والرسايل    Love Messages Emptyالخميس أبريل 17, 2008 9:56 pm

Love Messages
Our love is like a diamond ring, its a precious thing. Our love together is the kind that lasts forever.

Would you open your heart to love me once again? I swear that Ill be true and never let go because my heart is you.

Everyday away from you, tears could fill an ocean blue. Please dont turn away from all those dreams that we once knew.

Life wont mean a thing without you loving me and all I need is you in my life.
Dont ever doubt your trust in me, Ill give you my heart so honestly.

You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet.. you are like you.. and that's the reason why I love you!

Faith makes all things possible. Hope makes all things work. Love makes all things beautiful. I Love You my only love.

Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.

When all seems lost and lonely for you
And you dont really know what to do
Look inside your heart and see
There in a special place, I will be

Most wonderful pairs in the world are:-
HEART & BEAT
NIGHT & MOON
BIRDS & SONGS
ROSES & LOVE
U & UR $MILE.
SO KEEP $MILING ALWAYS.

Being near is not the meaning of being dear,
I may be far from u but msgs are bridges
2 make u feel that I always REMEMBER YOU!

It is not being in love that makes me happy... but is being in love with YOU that makes me happy.

A sMiLe tO pUt You On HiGh... A KisS To Set YoUr SouL ALriGhT... WouLd iT bE aLriGhT iF I spEnT ToNiTe BeiNg LovED bY YoU???

Fate has brought us together, to meet, to know and to part is the saddest thing in life... I £ove You...

Curved high on a mountain covered in dew... I saw these 3 words... I LOVE YOU!

Is that love i see in your eyes, or merely a reflection of mine?
I hide my tears when I say your name,
but the pain in my heart is stil the same.
Though I smile and seem carefree,
there's no one who misses you more than me!!

I love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more. Your happy smile, Your loving face, No one will ever take your place.

As I lie awake in my bed. All sorts of thought run through my head, Like why do I love you as much as I do. Then I realise its because you are you!

i luv ur eyes i luv ur smile.i cherish ur ways i adore ur style. Wot can i say?ur 1of a kind & 24/7 ur on my mind!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://abdallhe.yoo7.com

الحب والرسايل Love Messages
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» الحب و ما ادراك ما الحب .. ركبى يسيبوا و قلبى يطب .. الحب الحب الحب
» I Stay In Love
» شعر بالانجليزيةI Stay In Love
» http://a7la-love-group.com/
» شعر يوم الحب

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
abdallhe_the.tenth.tiger :: منتدى للبنات فقط :: منتدى الاغانى العربيه :: منتدى الطرائف و الصور :: كلام فــــــــــــي الحــــــــــــــــــــــب-
انتقل الى: